The top material is made by ultrasonically bonding three layers of spun-bond polypropylene to a fourth, outer layer of DuPont™ Tyvek®. Tyvek is a tough yet breathable product that has an extended outdoor life and is a proven product for blocking damaging UV rays.
- Ultrasonically welded seams in carefully selected areas.
- Three layers of spun-bond polypropylene bonded to an outer layer of DuPont Tyvek.
- Reinforcement in corners and other high-wear areas for ultra-durability
- 100% breathable material and covered air vents help prevent trapped moisture and mold
- Modern two-tone design
- Elastic corners, front and rear cinching straps and an under belly strapping system to hold it on
- Air vents help keep unit cooler and protect against billowing in high winds.
- Superior protection against UV rays, rain, debris, and snow.
- Includes storage bag
- 4-year manufacturer's warranty
What is Ultrasonic Welding?
Ultrasonic welding is a method of joining two materials by converting electrical energy into heat energy. A high-frequency acoustic vibration is applied to the materials being held together under pressure to create the weld. Ultrasonically welded seams don't have perforation or thread deterioration like typical thread stitched seams.
NOTE: To ensure the best fit possible you will need to measure you Caravan. DO NOT rely on the manufacturer's stated length. Be sure to measure from bumper-to-bumper. Include anything that you would like to cover (e.g. Gas bottles, spare tyres, etc)